PROCESS FOR BUYERS
The Buying Process has many different steps. It is not simple a matter of finding a house, writing an offer on it, taking money to closing, and moving in. There are many important steps that must be adhered to. Listed below are the most important ones. It is my job to orchestrate the successful execution of each one of these steps.
when you make an offer?
The Offer and Contract
- When the offer has mutual acceptance, the listing agent will open escrow
- Escrow will direct you where to deliver your earnest money deposit
- I will provide you hard or electronic copies of the contract
- I will track all dates in the contract, making sure that you are meeting all agreed-to deadlines
Tracking the Loan Process
- I will touch base with you weekly to ensure your loan is processing on track
- I will contact your lender to ensure the appraisal is ordered in a timely fashion
- I will relay final approval of your loan to sellers agent
- I will coordinate your professional home inspection or you may select a professional inspector of your own choice
- I will review your home inspector’s report and discuss issues with you
- I will draft a Request for Repairs based on your requests and negotiate work items with seller’s agent. A credit at the close of escrow can be requested in lieu of repairs